To ensure you get the best fit employee, each candidate undergoes a detailed selection process before they are eligible for employment. The process consists of six steps:
- Screening - Each candidate is thoroughly screened by our Service Coordinator to ensure they meet the experience, skill level, and any other important qualifications for the position.
- Interviewing - During the interviewing process, we extensively discuss previous employment, knowledge, skills, and abilities. We also ask behavioral-based questions to ensure the candidate has a proven record of success.
- Reference checking - Past work history, skills, and other information of our candidates is confirmed as necessary or by request.
- Testing - Dickey Staffing offers drug screening at no additional charge. We have a wide range of skill-testing available. If you have an internal test you'd like us to make a part of your onboarding we will work with you to make it happen.
- Orientation - To ensure candidates are fully prepared before starting work, they are required to undergo a comprehensive orientation program.
- Confirmation - We complete additional background checks through e-Verify to ensure candidate eligibility for employment and track the employees progress with your company.